12/21/2022

Taiwan has 4 known University Top (Tall Henry, Jason’s roommate. Sep, A blood type. Per cm hanging clothing closet?)

First university 台大

Material science 2 university 清大、交大

4) 成大

Tall Henry he is 成大 artitechure, I didn’t know I come to the US that time and I didn’t really like the Material science, most that are the physics department. I don’t like the physics. So the very known major in 成大 will be Management.

成大管理系

It’s to do with the human too, I was in the Volleyball team. That time still one of those bubbling girls mentality meeting the people, not the lab. But I was leaving to the US. I didn’t contact him or Monica or Elizabeth anymore.

That Major called the Business Administration. It’s not science base, it’s human faces you see in front of you based. 

W Two world, I can personally tell you, none of that has anything with their years above, they were the high school dating methods. There are the university bracket before them. Henry tall is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment