12/29/2022

Do I feel publicly saying certain things, are too much, as a girl?

You mean me...which kinds of the photo me? I am more tradition the conservative type. I technically just saying it, not that they are obligate I am to obligate, but....its just saying it, its all right.Before nick, I never think, including nick would be....anything other than for 2014-2022 Dec now. I knew something, not that their face means its they happy about it, or truly, that is the real guy's nature. Well....I take it they know what they are saying it in the video.

If they force me to reply, I say their video. But ...I found out so much later on. 

Did I learn it the first intuitive sight, no....not that extent til this Zawanna shows up recently. 

So if you don't feel they are like that, in any of the MTV, or video, true. The TV they shows you like they incline to say. True. But I gamble that is not true, so I say somewhat that. That is not me red face reason. Its more of....they are the European, but they sounds to me since 90s, its the American similar. Then 20 years later, they sounds on the stage a totally different accent. That...all the whistle bell rings, because the European are those near German, French....those called the EU, UN, WHO, those European. 

They might extinct, the way how the gays culture they told me. I am not too sure too many things to be honest, certain reality. So until the reality really in front of my face, I probably somewhat a little bit girl don't do those saying in the public space at them? That is the cultural idea, not necessary if its the only truth things to them, if that is what they are, what they want, I just didn't see it from the TV all my life? 

I know behind, not I know it.

I say that many times.


No comments:

Post a Comment