12/29/2022

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ This is so so so annoying to me. Do you all girls can and please, as if I am forcing you all to go back to your perfect UB Facebook or high school Facebook including you favorite music DVD / CD photo album cover art ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ

And shut up, birds.

How many days I left on that facebook? I don't really use it, since it happen dont require to use it anymore.  There is Levine. Yeah, the last time I told him the exactly same things. This is so strange...you never been with a guy, or the physical guy. Meaning a touch, hug, kisses, working the separate jobs, those?

oh ~ That is the guy you like? How old is Levine.

I think its near my bracket. 


Cleaning, communication, washing yourself and the veggie don't mix up that period things.

Fitness and really trying to go on the liquidation. Your entire body scent or odor will change. I don't know what the guys know about the girls scent....just better keep washing to smell like the water. That is as much as I can ever do, including no more buying that powder. I cannot tell what Kail or Zawanna says, its they say they are invisible.

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ

No comments:

Post a Comment