12/31/2022

Do you want to keep repeating what you gonna do to them the food? Any kind of your Album photo cover art them showing up? Or that is your facebook included, the Fragile Heart? I listen to the lyrics when my brain is not Chinese switch?

If I keep repeating that is what I do, and they might just believe it all the way, that is the only things I ever know how to do? They need to tell me when that gonna happen, when this 亞斯  can stop telling me to gain weight. Oh ~ When I have to be serious, jumping all around that space?~ I cannot carry all this fat on me.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZtCzbMYo0

 

Does that mean we eating our own cooked food? With them?

Whom gonna keep that kitchen happens? In America? ~ Meaning driving to somewhere, I land when I becoming, one of those? I think now I can only use the U-bert.


No comments:

Post a Comment