12/31/2022

Shredded carrots, not your skin peeled? Cucomber, avocado, some cheese, they are European to eat?

Or you really don't know your own album musician, or the singers? Classic included?

Anything near around this Simon I don't know about ?


Washing the Green (After you washing the entire kitchen, kitchen counter, and keep rinsing, he won't even tell a difference anyway)

The vegetable are the cell wall harden outside. When you saying the Ancient methods using that salt. There is a reason.

They may not be eating the dumpling, but I have to prepare some they can just boil to eat the package. In case, the dumpling no matter what its a type of the emergency food. Just a little bit, and the fried one, those are nice looking. Not I have to do it. I don't even know what they eating, or that one guy eating in his house.

I might just buy a new juicer?

We are cheaper here. I do that for myself. I find out what their location grocery may have, those asking them before they say they are on that diet?


oh ~ my period come now.  What date is today?

I put the left side 3 patches on it. Pain killer. about 20 mins now.

I think they go to the New Year Stuffs. Probably staying home, I am so fat, and so full....and so tired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment