12/24/2022

Drum chicken ? (ASMR )

https://youtu.be/cjw6KZhABFo

Birds I saw it. I painted myself. 

Their Westlife still has tickets. I thought they sold out. They have a main website. You love to learn to sing, you go along their melody. You are sometimes very tight up.  I don’t go because I have a job including this microwave dinner …I used to have this private Japanese principle fat lady establish school. You ever seen my uniform before?

You should. 

How far?

Downstairs, that’s 7-11. But it’s right across that school. Every kids going in. I didn’t tell you what it was before …the Korean strawberry milk!! I taste one huge bottle 養樂多 8 NT small small small. Not that video. I used to remember that, but that’s precept violating. I was young I knew that. 

Because …Babaji and birds breakfast, it’s next by their, not Apple Tim Cook right below my building. 

I think I seen exactly the same parents and kid. Twice. I forget the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment