12/28/2022

I am sure you understand why you NEVER graudate even the undegraduate to that per yearly MCAT, that is not PCAT only 5 subjects. 7 hours and 30 mins

What the determination you starting on your English vocabulary ...the native English speaker, you could last 7.5 hours on your urination contraction muscle, I guess the equality of the man and the women "The Day I becoming", you will so dearly horribly paid each and every degree burnt.

Seriously! 

When I clearly saying it to you, you should remember eternity, I mean I say, I tale I promised. Every second living to that God's decree its the only measurement how you will ever survive to any envrionment that you cause the tramua, and very very on purpose...because you can, you will, you must be.

You mistaken me and that SMCH style, meant her promise to her disciple one lifetime liberation. I delivery the eternal. I mean I say, per act, per thoughts God's decree. To that consciousness, you believing it no one knows. That is FOREVER impossible. 

Try that! See if you won or I win all the time til the end, the First Class, the Last Stand.



No comments:

Post a Comment