12/29/2022

I am too tired about writing things about you, about you girls kinds.

You finding your niche, you don’t have to take my music boyband at all. Whatever your attitude true feeling got. It is a way too many vegetables to wash, well…one time okay, not every single day or else I get something else. 

I say again

1) The Youthful skins can only last til you have that faces. To my uncle that side.

2) you didn’t have much to offer other than the current skins or else I would have tell you something else including the bed. Your personally or your freedom might be too much lean at the girls. Like that Middleton, the court did that for Diana, they do that each and every time so you are not obligate to see your groups - my album guys. Your parents saying that your album ? What or whom you like?

If they settle everyone shows up, I deal with it the day I see I hear you say. Make a choice that day. You have a freedom, you have a liking. I am not preventing you to any of this guys as if I will ever get hurts. I can give you another 2 dozen without those faces. We talk behind. 

But you are kidnap them on the money or the career.

You are wrong.

You need to married to the guy you say you are for 1000 years pass, this guy will tell you get another guy, keep trying another 10,000 years pass, that’s only 10 guys each +1.

That might be forever …you don’t inquisitive them. You don’t ask them why, you don’t argue how or what. 

They just simply say, “get another guy”.

You don’t rebel…you are a girl was forever to live at the street supposed to be. You see in 5 years YouTubers before or after now. You seeing yourself next 5 years.

You got me so you had the kidnapping wrong thoughts on the album photo cover, including some right near by you. You are the worse nightmare of everyone. Practically if the court agrees you can die. I say you should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment