12/29/2022

No, my personal feeling? No, not my mother or my brother drawn. No. I will say you taken that to …everything else other than your straight ahead in front of the monitor whichever indicate at.

I have a kneen sense. No, not these 2. They are in their own life, they need to be in their own happy life the way they know how. So I get out.

The guys like my brother himself, he knows what’s the guys worlds. My mother, no…she needs to go happy the way she whatever I set up a place for her, and she be happy herself afterwards. But you should let the guys knows that choices it’s at front. It’s leave forever …no, my brother is fine.

You are guessing what is they feel, you feel, you might even imagine there is an attraction you to them, and you about to kidnap them. No, not like that.

For example, at this junction I am still publicly say. 

So there are several guys direction I still working at the guys, in case you didn’t notice. Your choices right now it’s to publicly telling them what you are, lure them in bed included whatever you are as the American culture.

You got a lot a lot of picture wrong like = a guy love a one night stand. You are not a genuine girl. 

You mean love is a lazy short legs with the eye glasses on the dusty table without the sandle in e chance you say they love you. Or one guy I say the legal marriage life. 

Just to hear you forever washing the green, peeling, chopping or even to as far as rye decoration plate veggie. You are too hungry on your own, or 20 years, you really mean it, it’s every maid around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment