12/31/2022

๐Ÿฑ I can see ๐Ÿง†๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅฏ๐Ÿซ’๐Ÿฅฆ

You as a girl cannot be laying there kissing +hugging a guy for some reason.

But the guys will know even worse, you don’t have a career, not a 4 stoves, no square and lines if one day that register in them what that is. You had a Tina Jojo voice charmed to sound like break but full of poison right in front and right at back. Every Single Day.

Living hell I am telling you.

Really really hellish.

๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ• This worlds better no kids, because you have no money supports. I think….it’s you go on the street you and the kids combine. It’s on the TikTok, a doctor given the husband advice. It’s all immediate out. All!

He has a door open. He moves one wife +2 kids outside the door and written “my doctors told me.”….


No comments:

Post a Comment