12/31/2022

If you girls soften your ego, and voice down to talk to the guys in front of you, to sound like every single you girls power combine, he has a hope, I get jealous?

They agree that’s the miserable life or you forever never make it no matter it’s you are TOO Perfect?!

You have no brain, no literacy, no style, no girls combine power, very very nervous just to stare at him, not just you say the guys just by standing they pressure you to speak up your volume, he cannot hear you. 


You want to demand the court. Why don’t you saying the right things under the Oath and God?

Do you have a police method turn me in 1 year. I die in the end of 1 year, how wrong and sinful and wrongful and everyone knew in everything corner of our facebook her entire guys knew ALL that, never supporting us a bit because I year ago speech what I didn’t know. Right now I insist to keep wrong and continue living for the eternity.

Why don’t you ask the right things? How wrong you truely truly are. Confess and sign 

Go to hell, finished. 


No comments:

Post a Comment