12/30/2022

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž I cannot breath....๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Westlife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmKy8H62BU


Today's restaurant scene

2:46

I was saying I don't know what he will wear. He rush home from fitness, taken a shower, I have to close down this morning, remember? He got a U-bert, he has this light blue dress T-shirt, I had the black, and my mother has the red scarf on her light brown.

But to our left by (Same above, peach pink to blue giant fat women, with the white shoe a jacket til later take out, its white Top, black skirt.)

behind by (Same above, the coughing lady 11th time are Red mix black, giant fat, to that table also blue?!)

It was so bad.

 

Pumpkin, not pine apple. I was telling my mother...well, my brother check out the bill. I was telling her, once you retired, here are how to be the regular higher a bit class people. Here this entire plate you don't eat this this this this thsi

Root veggie like Taro, pumpkin, carrots, radish, potato drop it. Then I tell my brother, the soy meat its the estrogen, women don't eat those things. I hate Tofu,....etc.

(That is when I told my brother Taiwan youtuber has this one French/ American eating Taro)

So then I continue to tell my mother.

Vegetable, not washed, don't bother eating it.

Carrots these, can water chestnut, they are all only for decorative, move them on the side. (those birds nests noodles Cantonese with the top sauces on it.) 

I then say retiring, you used to hear (I repeated twice), its by oral hearing before...its to traveling around the world, just go, you have 20 days before that ever happened. Here its the white plate, that is for the decoration plate, you put this carrot, veggie, water chestnut, on the side, don't touch it, let them carry that plate back to the kitchen.

Don't bother eating those ! Got it? 

on and on and on....


I nap

I got up dress pink dress tank, close the door for them, lock it. They have the dinner gathering somewhere else with her friends, 2 other kids coming back. I have no idea how he becoming the black and white.

We walk in the subway. He got up leaves, my mother, me behind.

We took the subway back. Over there, I tell her, stay away from the women, I tell my mother, because they just bump into me, I explain. But on the second metro, she was fallen asleep. My brother at 12 oclock, I am at 6 block, 2 bars.

She is at 9 oclock on the chair sleeping, seriously. I went close to her to get her up. She really fallen asleep. I say its the Stop. So she woke up.

He didn't have the umbrella, he keep walking. Me and my mother had the umbrella. We two are behind talking. He just keep walking. The video that unlimited green lane.

It might be one of those shut up birds moment.  They talking loud, my brother its in front of it. This is where they are.

I took a shower coming home, everything hair, hair dry, washing. That women cannot stop sneezing. Horrendous. I went to nap.

I sent them gone, lock the door.

I made the video, doing the Linkedin I told you before.

AT night time....just walking?!


Their individual frames = gifts?

... ...Simon has a dryer Electronic (Smart Home are on the second floor)

LG, he has only 3 shirts color, below that is how you washing, top its you dry your entire bed Western style without the cover wrap around that comferter.

They might just get 10. (Last Stop)

I didn't pick anyone's gifts. I am looking at things random. They put an iron man on that shirt I pick up on the right, staring at it. (First STop), cell phone case.

I didn't buy anything, I eat in the 7-11. Microwave (Between the First Stop to the Last Stop)


No comments:

Post a Comment