12/26/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• I give you all the methods how to approach the Star, or the Guys, or ANY kind of Guys, as long as you doing exactly everything I told you. I told you, I am busy ~~~~~~!! ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•

I say every reason why I am busy, and I act to fake why I am going out of the door? I just do that daily for my hobby.  These birds if I am walking on my 4 blocks, there are things they telling me per day. Right now I don't have per day. It has nothing to do with them or Westlife.

You all didn't hear me, you go and doing things A to Z, that is how you get the guy, exactly and see the model I say 1 and 2 and 3.


Do they mean I checking my past video in July 25th, 2022. Those were Eben's Time?

So 8 ...half of a year, means 6 months, right they coming in Feb 26th, but I didn't go down. My mother probably okay with it. My brother wearing red, going out, I remember now.  A while ago I told him on the video Face Time if he wants to check out China, but he was saying to my mother to New York City. So when he got back, every day he is wearing that Red outside. 

No, I didn't touch that chocolate. Where do they put at, their heart? What is Love me, means chocolate = oh ~ those campus school love, between the Valentines?


No comments:

Post a Comment