12/26/2022

66.3kg, he is on his happy phone in his room, probably co-worker

Wait !!!!! I didn't read it, I mean I read the digits, not the things on the Top, not really !!! There are 3 kinds, there are another black on might be. 

I thought it would be I care about this 42 Lucky to that 50 millions dollars? Not really about....Wait, they print big enough.


I passing by the 遠企 first, but I keep walking to the Domino, order 2 pizza, and then return back to the 遠企 on the phone with my mother their front door (its where last time her birthday present at), then I go around that water fountain taken the escalator down (The one near the cell phone company 遠傳)

I go straight to this Mia C Bon or Jason Market (by now?!)

I get the Ritter Sport Rum Raisins Hazelnuts chocolate first. (What is the difference color or black & white?), not in the money per my 50 millions dollar sign? Or I have to file it?

That Whim eye guy, is that shipman, the Uber those guys coming, he does this his hand (I did that or he did that like nick, on their floor, I say 100cm its my hip line, like the floor I point it, he measure with his hand.) - I say this 100cm to 130 cm (Width and length) = right where the wall hanging that picnic floor plastic at?

The floor in front of that, you have a counter on the left, but the entrance him and me talking, he put his shipman bags at, near the cashier, I show him the recipt? 


What did I do? In the Domino (Pizza)

I looking at the menu, I order that White sauce + pepporoni (me) pizza, after there was another guy coming in fast, and in a hurry, so I took my time reading that menu, 99 NT?

I give them the money on the glass? 208, I drop all the coins on the glass?

I finish all that, there are the alcohol wash, you just keep pressing on it, its an spread those kinds. More advance those type. So 4 more guys I think coming in. Most are the guys take-out today. Then there are 2 or 3 girls later coming in.

I gone to the wall where they have all the English letter distinguish the color, Red is "Pizza", Blue is Pepporonni (above it says Japanese), the Wall At Here says, that Japanese doesn't have a word like pepporonni - They mean what I am distinguish and look?

Then I saw the wall hanging that plastic + a note how much costs and the size. I look at it. Then a guy shipman coming in. There is another slow women customer, fat, ugly. I start talking to him. He was rushing in to do his bill. Not exactly like the regular shipman. Some age on him.

He asked me what do I order, I say 2 pizza box, he wants to, or I just give him the recipt to see. I asked him starting our conversation that Wall (picnic mat) - What is the size roughly like my hip I point my hand at my waist line like 100cm and can you the above pepsi fridge, the 130cm and 100 cm are they this floor on the ground exactly between you and me, right next by his billing cashing machine, get me the sample, ... and the ahead of you, rise up your head, my pizza coming out of that rolling oven coming out, (they don't have a lid, they coming out.)

I say 2 pizza? He was lower his head doing something in that direction.

Shut up, birds (on the left)

Let me re-write the above lines. I do that all the time, finding my money? There is a movie turning real? Not the movie star turning real on the sex agenda never ended 10 years ago? Me and nick already not together.


okay I see the video.

Right, he is turning around facing the Oven after he checked my bills, and we don't resolve that floor between him and me. I am right behind. So I told him to raise up his head and see?

I say loud "The pizza coming out"

My pizza box is on the Top when I finish the eating at night? One is my brother, White pizza. I eat the Macrononi, 4 slice small, only 1 left, this morning my breakfast just now?

Who trims this video?

The Camera front, the birds in the kitchen....my mother using their small "Chinese Ancient Design" for my pizza to heat it up. They are not the camera, we doing this every morning, they have so much to say. I just eat it. I will touch their ancient Chinese design small plate, that is for the Sky, them, the tea with the small bowl too. 

She just takes it, because its the similar size. The pizza size. They talking so much cannot shut up each and every morning. 


They mean Mark, like Eben's video. Not yet. I don't have time to watch. Every time they saying something I have no idea what they say? 

I am a little bit busy?

I didn't do anything indoor? 


I need to find my money, they are far away from it all.

I say I know, I already detail including the map, the rest its when I say I showing up....at my things here any day, how I want? I told you before that is the Bank Avenue = 敦化南路

The Bank Street its on the other side of the hotel door, opposite = 安和路

So the Bank Circle is the 敦化南路 the ending of it.

Mark...which Mark? Tall....


No comments:

Post a Comment