12/26/2022

I have a Star Galaxy in the future I dragging why they imagine 194 country female leadership? Every 2 cents we will be dead?

You just better and quit these women’s right liberation.

Zawanna or sex?? The waist muscle or Simon didn’t hear 2014 there was someone else does it….I didn’t say horrific every single day, I have to stay on Google+ God saving me but it was OU?

I have to see that video, which frames I buy pizza? ! I need a break, not I seen the every last frames til when?  My brother bought a Kiki noodles, so my mother bought another brand. I ate it told her not that. Buy Kiki better. So I went for a walk. I was deciding Mc Donald or Mos Burger to think get back quick. But I don’t like anything there, and Domino had a website on …99NT.

That noodles so full, so I need a walk?

I think they were at their Home !!! They don’t get here until Feb. My brother goes back Jan, 2nd. 2023.

I bought 2 pizza, me and his breakfast, I didn’t think? Why don’t you call me up? I was not even looking, inside my own space too many things on watch, I need a break. This things happened too often?

Domino selling a picnic cloth, I was measuring with their floor tile…this is not about his picnic? Too small. 100cm to 130cm, my waist upper hip height, it’s 100cm. Their floor tile at that delivery man counter walking in, I asking him on the Pepsi fridge top the Domino picnic floor mat. He says those are the menu.

I say my pizza is coming out in front of him of he raise up his head. I think he can bill too. I show him the receipt ! 

I gone to hotel looking at the tree calling my mother saying I am at 5 star hotel.

I gone to Jason Market looking for chocolate? It was my leisure time until I see 42, at the check out on the right? I grab 2?

It’s blue and might be red. Wait ….it’s outside in the living room. With another rum red square chocolate European.

I didn’t know I have to go by the Video? You can talk about it not I realize what?



Jan 2nd 2023 and Feb 26?

Maybe they were starting at his science Olympia High school time, I almost took his paper?

This house, paper - the birds were here, 2, I tell him come out seeing them bird I show him the yellow bucket to wave at them. 1) towel top 2) fake bird.

I got choreography scholarship, I went to tell him, in the living room, demonstrate 2 consecutive jump, didn’t fall on him, he laying down on the couch? I say that comic book he knew my book shelf to his height the “Ice Skating”.

That was before. 

I didn’t really go near my brother when he is back, they were on the run. I don’t really hang out him? I talk to him like 1 min done, instruct him.

Before = Fanny not yet gone on the attic stair, I told him to go to the gym on the bank street near that restaurant. He gone to the night market all the money paid in advance. 

This guitar (yesterday system upload ) followed. He says no?



No comments:

Post a Comment