12/28/2022

๐Ÿ• I have to intake food, that is one full avocado, and shredded carrots + finish the rest of the shredding for tomorrow + the kiki noodle ๐Ÿ•

The bird and I talk, what a perfect Chinese they say.

You girls are deciding those 5 people cooked food?

You buy 2 boxes of those American pasta, that is 454 g per box. Normally its 1 person =100 gram. You make 2 boxes, because....that is just how the way always doing it. When cooking the pasta, you put salt in it.

They are not American, then....I probably get one of those Chinese red chilly , cooking in the water. They will come out exactly the fragment having some spicy in it. 

I already ate 2 hours ago, some white rice + take out so soy sauce mix in it, from outside +some tofu local here made. Microwave, at least killing the germ off. I didn't eat the other soy meat. I hate those stuffs, so now I have to take the food again.

American has this Thanksgiving the Devil Eggs. It can be eat at the cold temperature. I already show to them what they look like, so its the different washed green. I might just pack a whole bag washable different green. The basil here in Taiwan are very very pungent. So ....they eating the parsley or cilantro, the herbs take the longest time to prepared. You rinse none stop 2 or 3 times water sink, they are star...then 5 times, rinse the water up and down in the entire sink because of the sand + 6th time on the water+ salt situation.

Then drain the water, again 7th time water soaking ...then 8th /9th time up and down keep shaken those green in the tank of the water. Then dry them.

Like my specialty, its I told them the shredded carrots. That is a bag of that.

A bag of cucumber

A bag of olives, still washing those can flavor out of the salt? It takes a long time. I keep telling you the same thing?

My bread, that I never do for the real reason, maybe the cheese or the mixture of something to look more like having some design in it. You can mix a lot of things in there. You can have the egg wash.

I might just do what I told Prince William to do, that is the American more New Age Diet, their and Toronto Downtown those very very expensive Cafe. I don't know if there is anything to do with the Europe. Its everything looks right and align on the plate those. 

Almost like you boil everything the same, and start cullinary. The Europe probably like Russian eating the potato. I am not tired of the water steam, or the standing there. I can sit down while waiting. I am doing this all the time. I am not hungry so that is the factor I love to washing them?

Sometimes you all girls just imagine things, you make a video like they told you.

Then the day they calling you, you just do what you telling them, this is what you are capable to do. That is not complicated at all. You don't need to surprise them. They can see picture by picture.

You can send your resume. My major is chemistry, the degree of chemistry made of... Boiling the water with the salt! Here is exactly how you running at full culinary experience, you taken some home picture, develop the picture and you made into those fan made album. 

A lot of girls doing those paper / scissor cut stuffs. I am not the rude person like any of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment