12/28/2022

I have works to do, so I can write this is the work I am doing it now, since 2018. And here are something I made a Pinterest album, that time, I have time to collects the food, 3 album on the Pinterest, but now I don't have the time. So these are the photo to look exactly to show you.

So I give them 1) A resume or is that CV including the website links.

2) Pinterest the 3 album links

3) Some photo I still have just sent the email, how many food do they eat anyway. The Food website, I have + Raw food, I remember it now.


Just right now my current schedule I have no mind running anything other than the front works I have to do. Here is how it happened, so I introduce myself.....several statement, and this is what I did, or I attach the same link, from my Youtube video song (Their song + their GEO Star 1 and 2 link) - the geology stuffs. Its actually probably geography, I just say GEO the same surfix number.

Its the truth. I seriously have no mind. Its running everywhere. Too many things to do. When I create those Pinterest back in time, those time I have not really a thing to do? Its not I don't back up mind right with the Comet, or other things. Too many stuffs completely run down my mind at it. You are not supposed to have a First Testing? You mean there is a following how many testing after it?

I see the BAZZAR this UFO Cow things, now I remember what happened, I am looking at the stuffs, and no one telling me. I am completely blur out of my mind. When you saying the theoretical calculation value, to actually happened in front of my eyes. That is a real full article on the NASA website. 


NASA

I used to threaten NASA them on my own linkedin, so I might just copy paste everything, and sent them, that is what I did to NASA or European Space Agency, a little bit introduction how their boss Simon Cowell receiving the first letter 2014. I think I say CERN, not ESA.

The script on my facebook. Its the exactly the same thing, yeah. I print them out at APO, and then file them like the post mail. Those are not difficult. I already finishing them.




No comments:

Post a Comment