12/25/2022

๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒŸ I know what they are saying...there were only 2 kids calling that to their Nonno, including talking to me. ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒŸ

Like "Is Nonno home?" "When they are coming to the Nonno's house? Yeah my dad...."

Like "Nonno do you have ....?" 

No, they don't call me Nonna. Nonna is another side, that is the Nonna.

Did you ever realize, if I come out of the video or photo, one giant pimpo, or somewhere red spot, will look strange to you, that make-up foundation or powder cannot be met? You all so used to the photo in front of you. Like...for example, any place on the faces you imagine? I don't remember how long, I don't have the huge pimpo. Some has this very very visible looking, not just the neck, or the side cheek. Or, I imagine everyone can cover that with the foundation at all?



No comments:

Post a Comment