12/25/2022

๐Ÿฅจ I tell you about this Hank Tina didn't learn one things about the house in America + me moving for them there. ๐Ÿฅจ

You probably didn't know what is "I moving the entire house for them there."

They were in fighting including the physical fighting all the time. I cargo that Aria out of the apartment many times, baby sitting just almost whenever they have to fight.

Tina never told anyone, she needs a job, she needs the way, she makes us still watching her cooking until the last packing, she is...cooking ! 

In the old house, they hire the company to pack. But we have to be drive to the Director's house. I just happen to have a Charlie, My luggage with me and prototype we shipt to the Director's house, because Charlie helping me? Not helping Tina?

When we get to California. You know whom are doing that house cleaning other than Hank's AI? I baby sitting that Mokie, cleaning poo, Hanks has to work, or cleaning Mokie, just every bossy this Tina cannot stop making a mess for both me and his life. I never finish saying that. 

I gone to Pet Shop to exchange 2 times Mokie didn't eat food, until I find the on-line order to give him a food, he save it to the Coco Dog, in the next house location with a Persian.

Hank has a lot of problem in the house, but there are boxes come with the tear and wear, and flat them. I make Aria' a little play ground, just lasting a day. But I cut and fold those boxes one by one, you don't know what is a pile of stuffs in there.

Hank has to fix EVERYTHING broken in that house. He is not very skillful, in anything other than his IT jobs. Not social, not talking to the contractor. 

But occasionally I made him some dumpling or Banana pancake, that house I have no place to put my dishes, or no food. Tina were so bad so bad so bad.

And guess what, for like 6 years pass, she never live one more time, a house someone put it up for her, with a roof on the Top, She cannot handle a house, but an apartment in NYC with the 2 kids. 

You don't know what I describing, or no guys ever understand what that is? In their entire life 20, 40, 60 years old age bracket? You as a girl, you don't want to put up any works saying getting a house, you alone living in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment