12/20/2022

I think money is more important and Technology including AI or IT development products, etc.

When you set that goal, you mean your niche, or you mean what? Not about this religion anything, they starve to die, like that Indian Commander-in-Chef. Or he had that experience before, or at this training, someone be that very hard on the guys, like him, or like Zawanna. Most time you don't want that. Not the ideaology? You are not saying you can be that extremist, as a girl, you have to put the food inside your mouth all the time, everyone knows that. Wait...

Being a girl, you never insist to be very very very extreme. Sometimes you just wait for other people to talk, or comment? Or I never confrontation a guy to the public setting in front of the microphone, on a religion God, or I am better, so no AI? You are not saying that Holy Science Yogananda's Master at the 5 Lords Reviews? Hey, that is not what I say.


This is not about the Meditation, or the retreat, or the asharam service, or the church branch service, or anything like Hailey one of those?! oh ! That is what you all did?

You girls did? Wait, you can just ask God like me almost close to that God position. You never go on that route to be extreme on the people's back for a meditation what hour? Those things I never never never talk about it. I say Stop, quit. Copy what I say and do. Not all that....get your outfit right, no sewing traditional cloth. Not any of that. Follow those Pixie rules and regulation, make them God?! That is not what I say?

I never say one thing about the meditation hours or charity or donation...I only say to the American Military court/ by next to Supreme Court, what do you need? I get it done in 10 mins?

Which lawsuit I had on you all girls going to get your 400 millions

Did I put any words front or back of my hand papers here, seeing anything spiritual, you mean the dreams or the psychi sense? Like that Inelia Benz inspires you? The Psychi Assasins?

Lawsuit 480

https://194002e.blogspot.com/p/lawsuit-480.html

There is not a word I remember I wrote, you have to be righteous? Which are these books, and how did you slide your way to Spirituality?



No comments:

Post a Comment