12/20/2022

They are not saying its missionary to the Third World Country like Taiwan ? Westlife saying that "Something Right"?

https://youtu.be/n6IJ3zOaO-0

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6IJ3zOaO-0&list=RD5rmKy8H62BU&index=3

....you know why there is a standing to the 3rd Country by that WHO organization will know of? Its the drinking water, the river stream, they India put the dead corpse in it, called the blessing water. They got Malaria, one of those, same like Africa. The disease control, you see how the COVID 19 dying it down, because of the vaccine, and they probably have a lot of other measurement after that.  

You can just fix all those guy's health, to any degree, even the vaccination COVID 19 has no feeling or sensation whatsoever. I go along this just behind, small tiny human crowd on the efforts I make. Sometimes they take some organic coconut water, I ship them from the Amazon + all that stuffs. Gifts. Or you making a very organic peeling veggie, for the juicing mix ratio. Not a lot, just decent for their mel-nutrition body. 3 months pass by, 6 months pass by. They will see different. You inject the nutrition inside the body the same time you doing the Colonix, the kidney (meaning just keep drinking that water, you guys keep saying that), then the liver flush.

You have to be very very attentive and clean. Attentive means a lot of things, never touch your hands on your eyes, on your nose, on your dusty clothing, or anything makes disinfect .....how my face got efface, I never finishing cleaning. 


98 Degree

I think it says the allergy...the Pollent !  Pang, "Pain sounding", was on my facebook. He still has his hand on one of those 濕疹 but his neck of face on that ear side, doesn't have what he used to have, the entire area are nothing but pimpo. 

I don't really know what he did. He was on my facebook those time. He shows up one time, just by himself in my place for Thanksgiving. Curling my hair?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gAsPT-vgeM&list=RD5rmKy8H62BU&index=4

Nick would be the ear, right ear, danging, a meat loaf structure. Danging about 3 inches. Its long...so he just doing what I tell him, he using that tincture keep drip on it. After how long, it comes out, right me seeing him inside the bathroom, he shows it to me. It just fallen by itself.

He does gain weight with all those bread things. When I am gone, he will show me, he lost how much the entire waist line fat. I don't really know what they are saying...these video on Pain? 

He has the knee problems, gout, included...same to that Vince. I only just pour the bucket water and dump the baking soda, How much? (Lyrics?) You keep dumping...not by spoonful. I carry for him.

He has an elder sister, he always on the phone. They do get that caynne pepper I told them, or showing him all the material, those I got from the American Amazon. He told her. 

That post cards its Charlie took me we gone to Loving Hut New York City Downtown, at night, he drove me there, we seen that bridge. I told Nick Toronto, or just telling him every numerology on the restaurant, and the entire profolio Square doesn't use, I use on the military Loving Food 2 products, I try all the garbage their frozen session soy meat. 2010? 

My uncle is from UCLA. The vegan restaurant I voluneer 1 day with Kim. Technically, her entire yard plant + Isebel + Persian, their entire yard plants, fruits, trees....its I watering them per pot. You have no idea how California, anyone could grown this much of pots, and plants, you just stand there for a very long time.

Nick got that 3305 Patent House + The first location Loving Hut next by the Jewish, that one Corner you all never end.....on logic running. 2010

I did tell you, there are a lot of very strange things happening.

Gluten Free opposite = Gluten. My mother eat it. Fried.

Lesilie, at Bailey? UB South Campus? VA nuclear medicine, Veteran Hospital, its at Bailey, not Lesilie.

I cannot understand a thing my uncle says? Square's uncle? uhm ??!

Square has a pain to her gf, or borrowing those theater stuffs at the Park, I drive there to meet her or we went to her Thanksigivng lunch at someone else Dean's position in that comic book 花冠安琪兒. She went to California for the Master degree in the theater study. I didn't do her homeworks, if that is what he is saying. Lesile are not good area in South Campus. CADS students those? They are EOP students.

Charmed, Leo White Lighter (Piper) - the Bridge. Bar drinking. That is one of the CADS student dead. In the Bar at Main street. not at Lesilie.  The pay check with the Tax ID. My uncle had worked in the America?

My mother had worked in America. 

My father, his brother, no.


I see Next Video

It is the 5 Lords Reviews, Holy Science from Yogananda's Master. You read that book, how he went back to see his Master, his disciple go donating the money to build a better school, including his tiger skin floor mat?

Maybe just my doctrinate idea, its one product, you lasting the whole life to that Material Science. I cannot get into those study, but my mind always revolving on those, invention, or junk yard touch-and-feel. I for some reason just Day Dream often on one of those. Its the island culture here, where the money become more, then I do what I need to do.

okay, I got it. Your public seminar debating with the students, if you becoming like SMCH, with which books? Birds and Dogs?



No comments:

Post a Comment