12/23/2022

I think....its you girls love to eat alone (that will be your really happiest time, not watching him eating, I drinking Tea, those kind, 亞斯 chef, cooking only his meal.)

Like, there are certain TV, it doesn't matter here on Earth, or higher. You have some liking, here would be "tearing" = might be really those Day Time, Prime Time Soap American Opera. Not even Asia we have anymore Soap Opera.

The Upper Sphere, they have those not thriller...just you cluster yourself knees in TV. Might be some kinda of Alias in a different version, the lights, the music, the room, or the overal feeling, some spy, some calculation, some darkness....one of those.

So the combination of the lower sphere us = Earth

Or the Higher sphere


I think they have family unit ideas, might be last time I seen them.

Us the Earth, its your happiest time, if you can afford, one single living room with a bedroom, bathroom. Some kinda of comfertable.

1) Night no light, watching that LED light keep flashing your face, with the eye glasses you can wear anyhow. You are in front of me sideway looking the TV left, you sit on the couch on the right.

2) You lay down on your back eating that snack including 1 ) dripping the snack dirts on the ground or the couch. Its a cloth types of the fabric. Grey. A texture, simple. A cloth type. Not elaborate, I hate those things, really. So your back you love to lay on your behind, to eye glasses either reading your phone, or message, and eat the food snacks on your right from that small table. 

3) Because this is the time you can buy anything you want, any food input your mouth.

I personally think, if the guys know you don't eat for real, just turn into me the merits, you can lasting him forever, never stop seeing you around, including talking. Because....I will personally tell you, its my feeling when I look at these, or when they actually 100% knowing it from their faces. Its the moment you starting to swollen, they better just evaporate in front of you. Do you see TLC? 

I seen horror things very very horrendous to the maximum, not just that Hollywood gossips, on several women's stars. One is Judie, one is Lords of Ring, perfect world.

The guys also, that Mummy guy becoming super giant. 

oh....I didn't say you all cannot eat. I mean more if you want to keep a guy, and for some reason it must be the guys' face, when you eating in front of him, he start showing including asking you some question, or including teasing you, or really saying it to your face, you understand his points, that kinds of the face to face, he finds out everything about you...and he rejects you, or maybe....he even says it in front of you. I don't really know what the guys did.

I will personally tell you, if you just quit that food, including the drinks. The guys may not know the drinks, but they know about the food you put in your mouth. Me I will tell you, you better stop eating and "DRINKING" anything of that. They cannot feel anything as we are. They do not know how the half of the body belows are.....very very bad in every situation when the monthly comes. And because they never in that kind of pain, they never think, relate, imagine, how bad things turn out, when the girls acting up.

On Earth, you need to make it, so I am telling you.

If we really did move on another world, then all right, you just feeling worse another way, really. Not necessary the minimum daily bread. I guessing it, I don't know.





No comments:

Post a Comment