12/23/2022

๐Ÿ’ When I was in EF, we have this Asian side (West coast or East Coast), different English boot camps ๐Ÿ’

I don't even remember how we all ending up in the Washington D.C a mall. Because when I was in the Whitley City, our RC is from Summerset. They place a lot of the german student. Even me and Martin in the Whitley (MuCreary High) he is the German guy. He always stays in his room.

But the prom date its Rebecca set me up, I ask her. She says there are guys from the summerset its from EF. I usually ask things when I need to show up. So there is a guy name Andrew or Audrey...I don't remember. 

The way I am telling you that, a lot of the Exchange Students take their books to study. I didn't take any book, practically I rotton my school the moment I step out of the Middle School. Exactly the opposite of the comic book.

So this summerset host family in that year, has one Nicole, and several many other German guys, they are in a bundle, we gone to this junction between 3 states for a camping. They know how to play the piano. That is one group of them from EF. That Mexican Ana, Spanish, she jumps on my prom dates guy's back. You know how you have a perfect picture the guys touching the girl, how the girl just jump on the guys, my height, and they playing all around in front of my eyes. He plays piano, and drives the airplane. He finished his courses at Summerset.

Now, there is another group, I don't even remember when....full night I was talking to a german girl. That one trip, that waistline guys, the guys and the girls, they are in the same hotel big bed, they just tuckle themselves in all together, like 5 or 6 people in it. That is after the photo shooting. Did I tell you, its I have 2 arms connects to my left and right, how he ends up on my waist line.

Similar height. not tall guys.

The other guys are tall. Martin is very tall. 

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•

No comments:

Post a Comment