12/25/2022

If you what? Feeling edgy, when someone like the guy?! saying a word to you, you get out of it.

Too many terms happening that, its your entire ego layout, you really have a very very very big and arrogance nature. You are suppressing it those comments like you feeling being abused by that kinds of the tones of the voice or no patience, no patience look, no patience replying to you, no patience to just wave you off...whatever you feeling at. You didn't want to solve that, becasue, that is whom you are.

You want the guys to love the way you are. I told you, 1000% impossible. 

You can just file this, "With the Digital information online, and the fast speed of the communication happens, and that with some people's help, I went to get some advice through different channel, here are their name. I was told I don't need to keep introspect, that is part of the built-in my character. So is that the legal sense I better off to just live by myself if I can afford?" 

You say, "There are too many this unsettle feeling to the materials being told to you, not just all these side by side line-ing up the guys faces, to mirror into each different girls' life. I will be telling you, I am being affected. I was told, that simple seen this like endless hope, or the endless chasing behind a shadow dream, whether real or not real, I was really told, I can just file because of this presentation in front of me, I have a feeling, I have some other options, I don't know if that is the right thing, but it affects me greatly a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment