12/25/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ Depends on the guy's age ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

I heard a lot a lot a lot of junks. Well, technically you change someone entire pillow case, bed sheet or what when you stay there as temporary, really. I found out with my age, this 4 limbs ends like the hands and foot toes getting cold its truly bad. Nick used to complain so much, but he wasn't saying the 4 limbs ends. I am feeling it, I need to jump in the water more than ever.

I don't even remember in the past....

I am not really in pain other than the period pain. I don't really eat a huge amount like any of you, and most time starting at the soup. I can be eating every interval 10 mins, chewing the food, but not huge amount to go to sleep, or walking around the houses. I sometimes don't bother eating it....you girls have this stomach ache, that is not your period pain at the abdomen.


You girls can always do more of this self-improvement, self-cleaning, sleep better one person bed, eating better one person's job, talking to your parents one person better attention. Meaning right now you are being forced by so many conditioned, you are becoming what you become.

Write some diary, looking out the scenery, writing some words out, venting some internal situation out through the forms of the writing. Because....you didn't have to partake any this book formats, saying authorship, but as you are more in-tune to saying out loud your internal feeling through writing, you make sure no one reading it, you will feel so much difference when you doing that alone jobs.

You contemplate more of your self balance. You quiet yourself for 3 months, you looking at the mirror, you making some friends, new friends, you settle some thoughts and the life manuvering situation, you going on a date, or talking some...convinence Truth.


You can discuss something in your New Position better to inquire to the court

About the future, such as, "What do you think the women's authorship in general", let's say, this world are gear towards these classify materials, so many side talking different opinion of views. I am not that type of investing myself in the talents, nor writing will never never never be my spirits endowment I destine never make in. But...if you make me, I might just change my entire life course, by each year I give certain time frame just dedicate to that language learning. It may not be successful, because I cannot really write."

You girls have an attitude: 

You imply on your video, this is it. 

I will tell you that is not it. I never got told anything. You are very very this bossy idea, how long you gonna lasting your age til? Capable for saying your height you always not confident anything you do, you act, you trying to "make a little saying, figure it out the rest of yourself."

What is the rest of themselves? 

You wishing people begging you to asking you, you are so important that type? That is very very bad attitude zero to zillions. You don't see your talk, you don't see your manner, you don't see how Mormom White race, you cannot talk those are the European?

You don't get slap enough, for saying you know what you make of, that one day won't be long, you will be on the floor knowing what is your truly attitude was wrong zero to zillions.


No matter what kinds of the guys, no matter what kind of the decision between a guy or a girl, no matter what a open discussion, between the health subjects, it will never be you are too good to be true, having a sex talk never end.

I gonna tell you, if you are not the metal those program girls, having to breath for too many kids, someone God looking after them. I will be telling you every girl end without a guy will soon be very very Open Disclosure what World You never finding it out.  Not just on Earth alone the next 5 to 10 years at all.

You are very rude to them the guys, not just to me. You are rude to anyone you cannot describe "You are too good to discuss anything why that someone they handle an image, I cannot see a thing what that is at all."

Let me just tell you a parable story that SMCH used to say about a prostitute. It was a story, or you find her talking about that parable.  You and many many girls are very very ashame about this Sex image, including I selection you only Bible on that 3 girls profile.

Only them....

You don't have other options in the future, if you wishing the other World are shine-ing you to some less slavery jobs to do. Those classify materials might just delivery rate since Reptilian or Greys are sit among what Layers of the Hierarchy, meaning that materials deliver will start from Earth. 

You didn't care what that to be said.

You didn't care how ashameful someone brushing your face

You didn't care that too good to be true image, I will for sure telling you only 3 image will be your only savior no matter what. 


No comments:

Post a Comment