12/26/2022

Maybe I tell you between me and nick's life,....we only had the money issues + his entire past issues, no money concept starting from the beginning blackmail those type.

If just me and him, its he didn't associate with much friends anymore. He has some friends. Every single day, when I am in his house, or when I am away from his house. We are in 2 different world. He eat breakfast = his fruits, or juice, and he making his carrots juices. 

I prepare lunch, and the simple meals that he eats no sugar. Just very very calm life, no arguments, and figure it out a way on the money parts. We rotate washing the dishes, we both working on that dinner counter, table. I personally will tell you its exhausting every day preparing the meals. Because I evovle to not even deliver a washing fruits + vegetable, washing the utensil, buying the veggie or fruits.

Nothing but Water. 24 hours, I sleep 8 hours that time, it will be 16 hours my eyes are open, nothing else to do.

It become that one life in Buffalo = I got nothing else to do in that 24 hours. You imagine I lie to you, I didn't lie to you. I already working on the IT jobs, at home on the computer. 

In the morning I have nothing else to do, breathing through air = UB 4 blocks

In the noon = that is the morning meal I told, no eating.

By the afternon that time I may just meditate 9-2, for the blessing points, but I exercise several time back and forth in that neighborhood, might be so famous, this person doesn't have anything to do. Like the Canadian geese.

Nick didn't know that.





No comments:

Post a Comment