12/21/2022

Motocycle - sometimes you don’t need an agenda to talk to anyone. I thought the day before was Ocean movie?

If I see it, I won’t go on purpose pretend I didn’t know? Most time it’s I didn’t get told to.

The way I am set up, here, myself…I don’t even need to go to Taipei station. These roads are long by walking. It’s next by street all right running back and forth?

You never had a friend that lives like 10 houses, and you getting their key or cards to enter the building? You ever set yourself an environment what you think it is? Just to get through the building are tired. The building inside people are important, not 101 basement eating ground?

I told her brother to bring a suite here. He cannot just stands there 7 days a week til he sees why or how my conversation says just do exactly what I tell you to do, he didn’t even require to think. It’s the internal building important ! You never work to get an ID cards, a hospital or nursing human, or hospital affiliate research Human Resources. All had to process an ID cards.

My entire offices are empty. He pass by like he uses bathroom or rest sometimes before going home, will sound like his entire day are not in the park, right down stair ? There is nothing there !

That’s a Burger King, that’s the subway, that’s cell phone company. Muji is inside behind that water fountain escalator one degree floor down, not all the way down. You mean why he comes here for, or?

It’s on the same bank road. They are tall white guys. You let them stroll an empty street, no human other than he is, he didn’t know how he feels, he get here that day he knows how he feels.



No comments:

Post a Comment