12/21/2022

⭐️⭐️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธAmerica usually just wish you be happy, in any kinds of jobs you good at. ⭐️⭐️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Those art and crafts are not for the distribution purpose, no matter how many cubes I create, it’s not the actual commodity. Someone loves to do that, I have the money I buy online?

You don’t have to be on the internet does the Digital Era. Is there something wrong at your brain wavelength?

It’s a cell phone seats. The old IPad keyboard was a design to fit your watching movies laying down. I have to create the video, so I have to have that 2, to hold from behind that frame holder. You can just go to Home Depot get those old wood 2 by 4, tell them cut smaller pieces. That’s your every spare parts of wood. You like the wood shelf. I am getting the marble, I have no more shelf issues made of the wood. 





No comments:

Post a Comment