12/15/2022

My eyes have a condition when I was born, so that per second flip my eyelash, very tiring, not imagine the wind, or the sand, or the dusty. But this physical universe, your correct attitude and concept has to be per inch your floor marble, or wall, or bed sheet, or pillow case

Your toilet, your bath tubes, your floor beneath the bath tubes lifting up.

Your wall, my 5 Lords keep touching per square tiny tiles, the glass door, inside, outside, handle, the towels, the back of the toilet, the steel, the side.

Then the bathroom floor, has this mat, and the floor, and the basin of that toilet physical porslin? I have a smaller bathroom cabin, below or upper, a mirror, a holder for the steel....tooth brush cannot hang there. And 2 side small tiny walls.

This is per inche, like the room floor, like the kitchen floor, like the fridge, like the glass table, or the red wood glass, or the 6 tiles outside your room, for helping your mother a bit.

Its per line, my eye flash quick, its more tiring to my physical existence than you are. So I take a break laying down. Not just someone forcing me to laying down those are agony, I have about 1 min to stay normal? They have something to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment