12/15/2022

๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ“ You desire a very strange lifestyle without your mother cleaning up for your, or whichever relative, neighbor a guy showing up taken one trash cart outside for you, one day that one week.....๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ“

Home Alone.

You seeing the Sun less, just going outside, the sun are too bright and shining, your breast doesn't hold up to breath anymore, if you have a more bigger tits like mine now. You need to hold up your 2 breasts, and breathing deep....every try that? Its by per nerve, by per muscle, by per breathing, you breath your way to fitness, and better health. You have no other way doing it. Not vent, not complain, not whine. Its to count per act, per breathing you restore your internal oxygen level. Ever think of it, other than your two cents inside your brain what you think you are good for yourself to keep thinking that Phone App, where you staring at your facebook? My facebook broken, you know how long I haven't read those facebook til when? Like Silas has a update, I cannot click on it? Or whom else...they all having a food now, everywhere they end up.

 
I used to have the bad breath, nick this old, never smell him I will tell you that. I am still eating food, then my GI track is the food smell. You are planning to eat all these mix up food? You want to do just doing a thesis on the girls parts, your GI track to breath and the guys can finish the entire Ocean, World, Speices, they still just go be dead themselves and fine? 
 
You ever talk to the guys about your breath?
 
 



I didn't have a lot of time in my hands when I woke up this 2014 things, and then Hunger Games lasting forever, and not even a 2 second, we are already at the door way to Out ! You know what that means? I cannot change anything in a very very short time allows, no matter I sleep don't sleep 24 hours already glueing on this PC?



No comments:

Post a Comment