12/31/2022

oh ~ you girls must watching their interview?

I haven't seen them talking ! oh ~~~ there is a research keyword lacking methods. 


Spicy food? 

The guys eat that. No, I don't really like it.

No, I don't use the Instagram. Their real social media room. No. Not even Simon when is the last time I saw him talking on the television.


If you washing everything like you should, keep the diet, and doing nothing with anyone else if being with a guy, no parents, no family, just washing never end. You might just find some guys accept the way you are like that. 

The few posts ago, I am telling you one of the washing. There are the washing floors, because we are the marble, and the nice tiles here including the balcony. I just didn't washing the painted wall. All the common share area. No matter what your mother this or that.

Desk, furniture, ....


You know few days ago, if they do this raising up their photo, I cannot tell whom is whom, or name to whom. 

Were you actually plan the Day You Show up? You are .....at the wall or I imagine I see what?


If I am the journalists back stage door? That is how it ends up on the interview? No, I don't interview people. But I know whom did that. Dennis and Fan. The back stage I say to whom I run around, yeah. The headset phone those. Walki talkie those. In the entire venue we using that.

I think....you girls not just hate the guys the moment they open up their mouth to talk, if they talking the straight English you can understand even !!!! They are the one having the business, that is what they talked about. Imagine you sitting across to interview them at it.


They are a group of them, meaning that is the entire living room the food, the food package, the tea, the beverage, plastic wraps those aluminum foil kids drinks, they say there are vitamin in it.

I don't think my office would be that giant. It is the room I drawn you.

That diagram doesn't have a chair....right, it supposes to be the sofa set.


No comments:

Post a Comment