12/25/2022

Okay, how about you just change your hydration statues and soak in the water as long as you can, no reason be with a guy. Just you will feel much better and start 5 times live flush, change diet.

You’ll feel much difference ! You have a lot of the religious belief when it comes to sex idea. You need 10 times to see miracle and technically dental snd kidney cleaning before the liver flush. 

If someone just teach me this things before, I quit eating !

Your mood better, your brain speed better, your vision and speed action is better. When you learn to be hygienic, you can just eliminate everything to sounds germs. 


I wash my own chair, cabin behind me+ every line you can see. Because it’s just horizontal line I don’t know in English, cabin surface tiny that binders got pushed in. It’s all dusty once a while. Upper, lower…wall internal. Just anytime I can wipe, it’s my room. Every other room is my mother clean, there is nothing in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment