12/31/2022

๐Ÿ’– Okay, tell me.....why, if that guy, your ex bf brought a new girl in, and if you could talk to this girl like normal, becasue you already broken up, you like that girl better? ๐Ÿ’–

Just answer me that basic question, really !

Not my photo this kinds of looking. Really.


You are very very very edgy person, very very edgy. You don't know what you look like behind any door, really by the people passing by you, talking to you.

Every eye sight, you don't smile, every eye looking its you expect every one looking at you what? Your personality? You waiting a conversation like? The guy talking to you? When will that ever happen?

And what is the reason the guy talking to you?

You don't feel like your ego how huge that is, you initiate a conversation its a common world activity, you have to make it so so so so so difficult. As if they are saying you selling on sex idea. You are just talking to sound like more approachable, nice girl.

The moment someone looking at you, its your parents train you dignity. Everyone has to flat you. I don't know if the guys knowing that. I was pretecious just to be the guy, oh my GOD!. I have seen more women than that, for real.


No comments:

Post a Comment