12/31/2022

You make yourself becoming very very harsh, and rigid, and brick. You don't know what that is, or ...?! Getting near to someone, a guy = that is American Culture!

Not Asia culture ! Remember?


Someone talking to you, a girl or a guy, you flip out. Very flip out if its not your favor saying.

You imagine certain thing like my photo this and that, there is a Dean throw in that experiment ground, all you girls combine power= What's wrong with it? 

Let me guess....its his view important on me or you all girls have a saying what I think it is, I am targeting at him or you all girls power combine together. What ought to, what ought not to be, at all.

You want to ask any guy what's wrong with it, becasue they may not think there is anything wrong with it until you proven to them, or you enlighten them at all.  

Its Your girls all are too perfect to be true. 





No comments:

Post a Comment