12/26/2022

Probably not that kind of reality.

Say again what was this Ancient Chinese?

They are not the exactly always in the poem format. But they are in the short or some long description saying. In their Era of time, that is straight forward enough, I guess. 


I remember I tell my brother earlier time, how dirty you all girls are. I explain everything, he looks very very black and white. He cannot take that kinds of saying. Never about the sex, or the touching anything near him, or...just the sex subjects.

He is like that.

So for me to saying things about the guys, however they saying they are welcoming the idea to sex. I don't really know how you define the Western World = 歐美 = Europe and America.

A lot of this Asian sides of the guys, you mean you are a touchy person, I am not sure that really what everyone says on the internet, or just means the hair too stress out. Maybe holding hands, kisses hugs those, like near. 

To saying you all girls having a period issue to the mood up or down. Some one will tell me anyone imagining the pregnancy those girls, will have the mood, and the gaining the weight up included. 

Some guys like those Zawanna or 亞斯 they are so looooong evolve to know that every details what the girls, reproduction etc. I suggesting you NEVER imagine to born a kid, don't listen to anything what your belief or garbage saying. The guys make-up their own stupidity, the real sense, they never want to have a kid, and if you are saying you and him finish, still not with another extra person in between, forever in-between. 

In the Western World, how we calling you all the Western civilization....meaning that sexuality is open. The New Generation are similar like you all too but they have the literacy of some older tradition beliefs. 

If you girls belief its to dating all around = well....right now what I think and what I used to think its a lot different. 

I used to think the girl = the guy concept. I didn't know you will all be the female jail inmate, one of those days without the back end exit. You are running what inside your mind at all. In Fear, in calculation, in gambling.

So to the Western civilization I found out, the guys dating all around its solely their own will. Whenever they feeling to change, and take off, they completely disappear themselves, no matter what. oh my God, I never thought you girls would be that super dangerous in any direction of the degree until I myself got hang on the Television.


As a girl, that basic morality can safe guard your own evolution, becasue you didn't born to be a reliable, or responsible, or IQ higher, or really you wish to playing around the guys to find the better options, not you really be together that one guy for really nuturing him no matter what. Pretty much you use every guys, in a very very very selfish eye sight, in talking, in behind talking, in behind running around that Line App. How many times I am saying that. That is the privacy protected, like my Youtube statistic, and Blogger writing sample here. Where I been ....

You will be cut in thousand pieces when you don't know what you doing with your life. And that gaming methods decades after decades til your hair turn grey and white, you will be looking upon other girls, doing nothing in life but focus on the work, they have a tiny establishment, because that is all they ever did, at least that tiny breath you looking at them, or seeing them the left over including the classmate, or on the road....you so hope you re-start your life again before it was not like this = you living in the illusion at all.

If you want to file your own lawsuit, to these sector of the people in front of you. 

I did tell you what I file on the blogger.

To what in between when the court room coming down the final verdict, to see if I am sueing that Simon Cowell or that stupidity how the painting becoming the Monkey 500 evidence, in the Hollywood....I cannot believe my ears, that can becoming a lawsuit even.

Because I found it out !


My literacy telling me....

A lot about the history, I never intend what I say in the English to register any brain really. Whatever that legal process to imagine the Sailor Moon. 











No comments:

Post a Comment