12/17/2022

She called my mother yesterday morning. My mother and my brother were all week doctors appointments.

I told you her age tale, all around 

1) Loooooooks horrendously 

2) she is hiding her about 25 years ago, those she worked Taiwan so she can acquire some money at 65. She starting Canada before 65, lost jobs so 63….

The video with Tamang, psycho human. Birds did yesterday were that setter, highly highly jealous scorpion sign.

I told you what I see it’s very very horrendous you cannot image what misery that is here.  You know yesterday I gone to 101 B1, so guess where these you can see

a)  “guys” eating those hot iron plate or boiling pour more expensively.

b). Metro they luggage from 101, all very very young guys doing much better at their dress, faces, all around from 101 leaving to Taipei station. 

Yesterday I sit near…just happened they had a meeting between some guys and girls too. I don’t get involved anything of that. Whatever the girls I know, they will be 40. Not these 20+ and one day these 20 will become 40+. Oh my god if you stop eating I am telling you. These entire scenery it’s how bad and the reality to the buttom of pitt. Bad bad bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment