12/26/2022

So long I didn’t remember there was a Syco page how come I didn’t see Westlife?

His dogs !

Look like Mokie kind.

https://youtu.be/7CkkjiNVoUo


I never say I knew the material science before we know each other or including after this. The first job it will always knock it the PC monitor or Kararoke moniter, just lightly knock it.

This is not about you need to be creative so the guys don’t think you are a boring character or too overly dress or went as far as putting an cello on 4 season?

Like “You tell me what you think the guys like about what kind of the girls, those kinds?”

Diligent on a real professional jobs, Corperate 

Needs to be respected publicly and behind dinner ‘ picnic outing.

Some advice needed to them

What advices are that?

Never move first or never back glue, one of those?

If the guy doesn’t get train to lean on you or accept you the way you are, don’t last long you and I?

The guy needs to be trained like a dog.

“How I feel is irrational but that’s the true feeling of it, I got the gut feeling or intuition everyone knows that. The sexual appealing.”

You mean the dress shirt?

I see…meaning your opinion counts what you know about the guys, this is not one of the Judge’s table you say what to which Judge about? I am the mis-leading information? They will tell you those dispute are not parts of the courts opinion, it’s more of the audience or the personal liking variate from the people to people. Meaning ? How you collect your views in that gender charts to your belief you are like the Diva SMCH it’s everyone loves the way you are…it’s legal money as long as you do not have that kinds expose language and behavior! Especially in that country where she says she is from background. 



No comments:

Post a Comment