12/26/2022

When I gave to make money as a girl, and the future possibility including some material I seen, hear, know pushing me towards that direction

I can just make my own judgement calls, including between the girl and the guys relationship. You are not saying you cannot this or that or else the guys don’t listen me a word I say?

You know, I know Simon before you and Adam set 17 graduate ! Or those UB before they had …an establishment.

How each person 1) See a material 2)immediately makes a judgement call 3) directly on the negotiation term

You mean you didn’t graduate that time with Adam on the sofa first met games, I already knew whom Simon was TYG, he seen my material. Better? A lot of girls like you, Tina cannot sing, if on the music career they only have a skin care career before 30, not the material science it’s only at that Simon Cowell side, that Tina Jojo would have told you that. Me and them had nothing in common I get in the negotiating term the way I just I say it loud publicly, they didn’t think someone had a brain saying a thing so visible tale. Then what is it? You suppose to talk your public term, including your brothers public toiletry …you can stop walking to sound like the peanut butter vendor homeless. I have a brother not he had a sister. You both age gap?

Some human watching, not caring the kids growing up, my brother, Aria or Alyssa/ Alexandro. You don’t seem to be in my job when I was 23, as early as entering a different landscape family unit? Considering you predicting your income on-line you meant you have a lasting career you are so sure about. 

https://cn.youtubers.me/hailey/youtube-estimated-earnings

You didn’t research your own name in CHinese or I remind you, your height shrinks to 5’10. How he received you the year. At 1 years after China intern video. How high the sigma tree grow, you jump on Adam?



No comments:

Post a Comment