12/23/2022

The guys want to be an author? Dennis is an auditor. He does write, but never gonna be a book, I can tell you that.

Looks....so dying tales the next frames of it.

How is the last lawsuit ?! Lawsuit 542 (I heard its every different section might be 400 millions dollar each segament, not the entire lawsuit that lazy human)

https://194un003.blogspot.com/p/lawsuit-542.html

You need a guy looks like Simon, partner to that Lauren Silverman. Real or not real included? Do you girls like Lauren? Square's dad, my uncle, looks exactly just like her ex husband. Andrew Silverman. Seriously. I didn't know that time 2014/ 2013. But later finding my father's thumb X-ray to Tesla evidence.

I did lay out a sequence, Tesla, Da Vinci, Pythagorus, Shykamuni Buddha

Shykamuni has a son, dead. His name is Rahula. Still a prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment