12/29/2022

These guys never say I need to drop my career. I just didn't open when I choose to be with that nick. And still not opening anything....Writing a book to how the world tour means what? Saving the World 2000 SMCH methods? Beggiing from a disciple whom?

Yeah ...?! 

When I am with a guy indoor, no matter its my house I set, or his house. Its entirely our life to be together. Things online you say, don't mean a thing, unless you demonstrate something you can see on the public platform. The Pinterest, the Youtube. The kitchen, and the skill in that how smooth that jobs.

You didn't understand a word about life, what that carrying on a responsibility or how a guy feel. Sometimes one extra things in life. No matter how tired you as a girl might be at....there is no excuse when you kidnapping the entire Bible with your faith you literally use your mouthful jobs to keep vola this far = the public fame is a vain things, against that every religion doctrine.


You want to ask the Male Judge local court, or any random guy, your willingness to these Star, for other maid guys trying to police report your next from Adam?

1. Forever washing the Green + fruits + siink/ toilet, yourself.

2. Decorative veggie

3. Some kinds of reason you buying the Amazon Porsilin plate

4. Some kinds of reason every object you using your own money to buy junks or using his existing junks, for his ex, kids, grand kids.

5. I mean washing the veggie, he might be just cooking all by himself. That is what nick did. Every single his kid's / grandkids meal. I never ask him why. They didn't come a lot, for me to even think why. But he done it too smoothly, I just talking and playing with that Alyssa.

6. You social his friends, never one human in your family. You try to help his career becasue he is young, mine is dying. So fix him and your own health. He invests that money on himself, too invest in you.

7. Have a proper emergency attitude, because he is not doing well financially. Your own career and the professionalism. Sometimes its just for that one person sometimes. Life is not you going outside you know what you are doing? oh ~ American culture with the guys? You both ends up in the jail with that wine bottle and see....needles?

8. You are not willing to commit anything in life with any guys. At all.

9. The court did it for your father and Adam. They can tell you suffer every world the guys in it, as long as it shall ever last. Or it was never real from the beginning.


10. The way I am talking to you, or all these my album photo cover guys 20 years ago in my home town....to how I nicely politely asking you to be happy they used to be the Star, for your even minds to feeling some supports. Its nothing different to treat another human, but it seems to be a lot of troubles, I cannot handle all my own music album the way I meant?

Things they receive or what they do with it, its entirely my will and their will.

There is no competition in it, in case...everything on your mouth, out of your thinking, its not your man, or me, or everyone else, whom better whom what.

No one can breath to live a life, you are too perfect to be true. I say that too many times.





No comments:

Post a Comment