12/25/2022

Truth = What is the Eternal Forever (A girl hold up the palm = my brother's elemetnary school mother's jailing female, touching 20 apples for my mother must buy for her, she has no money)

That is the Truth.

My father and uncle left the family...when they becoming the best pal friends. When I got back, its 4 low wage women trying to get on the Yogi Class room with someone looks like Hobbit Tall guy, but no one is helping my mother. 

She has too many loads junks all around. 

But she did do certain things helping my mother until I got back, she never treats her a meal on the table anymore, my mother always treat her the food, she never requires to pay. 

Did you hear what I say, she owes all those money, she will pay in hell. Forever.

Her son's name is called 緒緒

meaning getting together double. (Getting together, getting together)

No comments:

Post a Comment