12/23/2022

Words not to say

"I am hungry... ... " (Sitting with the stomach clutch)

=====> "I order a freeze arriving last weekend, so I make about as much as the dumpling skin I can ever find, with the divided and label with my clear calligraphy or printed label. "Its vegetarian" "Meat", or you wish to be vegan next time? We live too far this civilization things. I didn't make 500 dumplings, but you understand what I mean. When you see the freezer, you will know why. That is the degree how I use the Amazon for. They install when you are gone. I got nothing else to do. But this is not the only food I made. There are other things like the pumpkin soup, you can microwave about 50 small bags, warm up, whenever you coming in. Or anyone coming in, you know everything on one side to another. There is a reason I do this vegetarian its that thing you don't need to wash unless the real meat going in it. You eat out Fried better. FDA."


"This ASMR went ....so gigantic, you like them doing this? I do like the food."

======> "One of the things not suicidal every morning, its the food that done in systematic methods 1 to 1000, how long that ever take to back up just like their pantry. oh ~ that is exactly I did. So you eating these, and that. I don't eat these things, and I better not to. If you find out this you cannot or don't want to eat them the options, you tell me next time, we getting something else to change. We eating this things like....we still stay the same Tradition or, instant noodles really becoming a fantasy? "


"I thought my mother can make us something. I don't really make any food to join their festivity like your home, so far away to flying in. You think we should make food?"

=======> "I usually clean and watch people do inside the house. Most time the holiday seasons its every house they set up, those are the tradition that house carry, unless we will be the host this time. Those are the food menu, what you think? Including the price. Those are the calculator or the excel sheets ending numbers. "


Comments: If you really want to ask him, ask him.

You have loads you wish him to know, to care, to hear about. Too afraid to imagine things yours, or mistakes you keep pile-ing up. You wound yourself with the pity, or your imagination? Your best friends suppose to be the guy you married to, not your dad. 

You wish certain secrets or confession not your honest words or feelings to say. He is not that stupid he didn't know what he married to?  In the Church, that is what you do to saying that as the Christian, as far as I remember, the Christian term, or your...religion term, you confess, or you talk out, or you hope you quiet, or you ....just wishing or praying the things you seeing it in front of your eyes.

You know exactly what those things presenting to you, and you know exactly perfectly every word I say, I poke, I make, I sound...to almost nothing but insist this is the way we do it. You prefer its a religion you can say they abuse, they misuse, but here is a girl talking to you....she doesn't care about one degree what to claim only she meant she is the boss, everyone die, never one tiny dust to blame the church faults, the guys fault, not the laws fault, not to playing one law to the religion faults, to that tiny prayers, those are supposed to be Snowden says private.

I didn't mean all that has to hide was not true....but I don't need those right now in my life. Not God. Never God, I forget to tell you. It stopped as my life like she says. The praying methods starting young....it was I getting more humble til the things I get, and this is exactly what they saying to me, not just her UB friends all those hear the exact words, If she meant true, I don't want to be this per thought be exam, or per deed be seen in the youth or middle school arriving to her System talk, if those are pre-set. I want to misuse only things that convinence to me."But Hey, that is all people doing it anyway, that is how the unifty church becoming the touch soul to heart, in the end. No one really serious how the church mean real. Its God exist. Not the slave trade like she sounding 4 cooking stove Eternity, right? You need to tell me. "

Westlife - Shane starting his lost entire money to whom else, haven't dead on the street yet.

"I wish to control these 5 guys, but forever forever eternity never 4 stoves. You telling me now. What will be the correct number, I seen here? 0.1 4 stove forever never required under the True Law, God says, or the Local American Utah court room laws? Or the guys....degree beliving what she says, its 99.999999 in every occasion if the life going up and down, you don't fall off those 4 stoves, for that decency someone given you some resource having a food, and those 5 guys in this sense, they know what is running around the whole world, for saying...if the life not stable, they can just decline all that without 4 stoves, their uniform Black showing up on the stage, those say? Do you think that is true? Food matter as the girl eternity generation must comply. I might just given up the eternity guys, if that is really really really they give me eye sight wrong, or every words I exist faulty, I cannot take it. Not inside house, not per tone you imagine, not you don't be gratiful my channel, that is my name legally. They will love the way I am. Just like that SMCH. Prove me wrong....say it." 




No comments:

Post a Comment