12/28/2022

Yeah, like I telling them, I have an uncle looks like the U.N.C.L.E, a pilot to that 98 degree guy, so that is a climate change issue my real uncle didn't get fired if I sent the warning letter to UN not EU, is that south of you?

"To that material science....I have some crossing background in science and math training, the NASA does the actual material science, its a big thing from my country. It is the Material Science."

So I continue to send them the Climate Change video I had on the Youtube.

Both the systematic Youtube Channel : Name

Youtube Video Link + the Youtube Title name.


Like you creating a profolio, how EU or UN related to me, or related to them. I know a guy name Keegan, to that APO with a lot of the movie: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, we used to do the community service, same as to CAC. What we had create, or I join in my college year.

Those are nothing to do with the EU or UN, but one of the project its to build houses, Habitat for Humanity. Its very very cold in Buffalo, and therefore we Erie County at that ending of the 5 Lakes has this snow and Wind effect, badly affecting the local life. When it is cold, the whole day on the weekend during the school semester, its very exhausted to knocking it down the house, while the cold makes it worse, and every time going home, its the both legs soaking in the bucket water. Warm / Hot water.

The Climate Change does have a lot of effect to that strength system its by the Pressure in the North Artic. - Meaning a very very cold air coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment