12/25/2022

You all girls didn’t hear what I say? You need to go back glue at them as you invite them like an invitation at least?

You need to do 1000% especially to the guys. Because most guys will tell you they hide other options. If they really prefer they do their own world freedom. I don’t think you hear a word I say. Not here, not UB APO, not UB CAC, not UB Honor Class.

Is T your options too? That entire class? I thought the Earth Prince might be another whom on Top might be, not Dr T. No, you are not listening a word I say. You need to go and opening up your mouth saying you are interested in them, like their singing, know them every gossip you read or wiki or album or anything I Anna didn’t read at all. I have a job and you don’t? 


Not holding on, waiting ? Oh no !

I leave okay, not I hold on. I need my brain back. 

Didn’t you have a dad? You asking any guys friends? You are all so near by another guy since the marriage? I got engaged or intent to get married so many times. I am telling you….the true feel where I really am at, its horrific day everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment