12/20/2022

You girls imagine certain things, like the American Supreme Court dispute with the American military, or Apple? On my....dispute?!

I know what you imagine, or visualized. 

You wish the Party A is not coherent to the Party B to trigger....my life? That is not how the imagination to listen to the conversation, where those tests goes from, if they using it my material? You forgotton....they getting the exam without the answer be found inside their textbook. You need an answer first, so there are the exams. You don't have an answer provider. Me.

The guys are not your brother

No...not even the gays trying to be your brother? No. You are wasting their time, that is what they will tell you.

GI = URL link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coixapakrGI


You want the guys seeing you cry? With the music?!  But the tough love its to put me or him in the jail?  Because its Indian 500 years old and me both lie to you ....

And the guy you crying about, its for your brother?

Like me to my brother? You will follow behind....for whom's reason? Your father is really your supports? Then why did you get married again? Like Dr. Bing's daugther.


Sometimes

The life doesn't mean to force any party into your life, saying marriage? Which houses begins whom washing it the water pipe? I am in Taiwan, so I will be always the one washing it.  You all want to sell your just bought the property and separate in 2 ways, is that what it means? Because of them 5 people in the Westlife? They coherent to tell the public, everything that you know the public understand you or them in both of you two positions, without Adam's position?

Its Seth, my side of New Seth UFO position?

Same to the 98 degree?

How come UB 5 + NSYNC 5 -9 already....never hear a word I say, "You keep doing all those things, one day how you 9 becoming one giant monster, with 9 head on Top." You think they listen?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment