12/20/2022

Its not the girls don't hear those song, don't get red !

I don't think you are listening to the same scene, the same lyrics like I hear them? They say fragile heart, it means its a Heart!  Veganaise that brand jar = Heart Logo, ever seen it? It says Good for your Heart. 

I got them from Feel Rites to him. You mean the Tofutti a dozen in the box, I asked the store manager to ship it for me, so he has the vegan cheesecake without the Sugar? Stevia? It doesn't taste the same, but all right its the lemon flavor.

That is a bottle jar for the Cetric Belt fruits. A professional transportation like him or like my uncle, nick drank those woke up immediately inside the car. That day I happen to be in short of some fruits, last day to go. It will be more lemon or grape fruits than the orange. He says this are very strong to wake him up.

I create them doesn't mean I go and eating them, how would I know the taste, nick he ate the entire stuffs his whole life, I don't?  I don't eat any of those things, not really?



No comments:

Post a Comment