12/31/2022

You want to write this? If I were you all position, I do things like that !!!!!

 "Hi, you are one of the bands that listing below

NSYNC, Backstreet Boy, 98 Degree, and Westlife to that Simon Cowell or Keanu Reeves associate to Anna J in 2014. I want to ask you if you already access to everything she says including us Diva 1 or 2 or 3, that is what she called us the name for. Because if you have the access through her, I don't need to repeat this story, for which I don't really have that motivation getting things return back, to make a claim to you, and you can just accuse her for she has more records than me. 

I just wonder if she told you all the things you need to know about us.

Our name is SMCH stands for Supreme Master Ching Hai, ending up in the Adam Levine Sugar MTV, and Hailey (Taiwan Youtuber next by her husband Adam, Mormom brother looks like Westlife ) and Nominji as if Anna's uncle ending up twice, or 3 times in front of Anna, not her in 98 degree.

Can you reply to me, with that train of thoughts. 

Anna is way too busy for us the girls. We don't get along, I wish you could spontaneously reply to me one of this line. Yeah, that is why the language sounds more like myself. I get to the place where the life meets the junction for me to decide what is to do best in front of me. And everywhere I look at, I check my own introspection. Anna says we do on purpose. 

And if that per train thought how we always do things on purpose. I didn't really wish we begin our conversation from the first denial from your group. I had a claim for that reason on my convinience, if that is what you wish to ask me. That will not be what Anna did, but that is what we all girls did, and you waiting the first one to tell you. I try to be that first one."



No comments:

Post a Comment