1/05/2023

17 years ago, I had a dream, and I was holding up a blood body in my arm....the moment I woke up, I start to run.

One day, several years my brother coming back here every winter, and that one winter, it was a drawing period Ancient Chasez the very younger form, "sign off". We were outside, at the hill mounted to walking up, at a corner of an unknown breakfast. My brother and my mother.....It happens right at that time.

And then I sing these song. just like you watching by per song written.

A lot of time, I adding them to the playlist, so you watching the day or night. I cannot do that. I had a job, that Seth is not enough to deliver. I get that. If Ancient Chasez gone, and I gone. Seth he gonna collapse. So I cannot collaps. 

Then one day, that however the Sailor Moon, you all becoming the Sailor Moon. I remember that scene about 25 years ago. I cried just like the TV.

And it happens over and over on that Flower Thousand Bone. I was younger 25 years ago, so now I won't have a sound, and I cannot do that in front of Seth. He gonna collapse.

You don't have anyone around here to hold up. And those holding up stories its just one frame in the end of every so often video. They keep doing this from the internal or external Earth invasion, oh, I know I cannot last that long.

You all seem to know your life, to that suffering you called it around you as the most agonizing life, whatever that is. And one day you may not even know what really happened, becasue at that time I really thought there is nothing else exists anymore.

You seeing all these Taipei photo, to per location I entry. Its not the day you seeing a piece of frames in front of you. You don't have CSI, you don't have the medical training, you have no knowledge other than screaming, you have no internal built, so something someone can doing a professional jobs or life, that makes a responsible for anything the people, the events, the situation. You all just meant it, its your internal screaming makes the biggest sound, and all those left moment, how Ancient Chasez vanishing in front of you eyes, didn't get register, someone else did affect someone more life.

And that position its if Seth is in it.

I saying more of the Asian are the paper thin, but the White race aren't anything better, however thin that I can tell, I can know of. 

You should try to do something in your life for real.

Because maybe you just only learn how to screaming none stop. No matter what.


You telling your parents since young, lies. 

You didn't learn how to by that per vision sake never talk, just going out, and calling. A similar dream happened, I went to CADS to tell Linda, my entire body are shaken.

Later next semester or when, there is a student dead. Before his graduation, I already long forgotton those memory.

For the longest time, I never had to do a thing in my life, this close to life and death. Big Hero 6. You never seen that poison thing, or how someone does something, so I internal bleeding. 

So many things if I were to add up to telling you....what is the reality and what you are doing right now are nothing real?!

Having a dream = a dream

You get up and phone someone, you check on the facebook, something disappear, you have to wire the entire oceanoic, you wishing what? Ending up on TV? 





No comments:

Post a Comment