1/05/2023

Ancient Chinese that TV drama, has telling me, I already have one flower, for 3 Life 3 Generation...on and on, I don't really need anything anymore.

That was not really the reason why I was theorized the year or the time 2018-2020 to Comet to show up 2022 Sep 26 NASA testing. That comic book, Sailor Moon 11 Luna Project, you seeing one guy doing a real job, and the rest its the shorty like you all combine together trying to look happy.

Its a terrible terrible terrible image.

Very very terrible. I just didn't comment on it.

UFO Seth, he is a gay. So he got hurt a lot.

I not necessary has to go and intrude someone else their life, in America, I think the culture on the words its dating = a movie, or dinner, just to talk. What they need, where they are. Or if they need the money, all that. I think they have the money. You are all so sure things you see, you hear, you know. You didn't really care about another person what they really really need or want. There are the audience seats some girls look to each of them yesterday I saw it. 

Its not the guys, its the girl.

For me that if one day one guy together, that doesn't mean after that, I will go and finding another people to go together like the culture America or West they do things. For me its not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment