1/07/2023

66.20kg, cannot wake up. Wrong weight !

 ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿฅƒ

ไบžๆ–ฏ says no. Eat normal. 

I have a dream. You know how old its a roach?

oh my God....its what is the dream? So long I never have a dream at night anymore. Something about I remember now. A guy took me to go and see the entire Korean one of those gun, or knife, those selected tall girls with the long hair. How do this roach story goes.

Wait...It was a space before that guy, or we going down stair.

Then there is a car. Or in between its the meeting those crowd girl the scene. They are in front of the warehouse, those metallic barns.

Then its the car. I seat behind with whom, because my original seat are the right side front with the seat belt.


Just like I told you all girls. If you attend yourself girls period, you can make yourself a niche, once you enter Taiwan area. These entire Asia Pacific, its all your entire supports with IQ, if you derive that physical merits like 2 cents in Native English Speaker

Korea is north of us, next by Japan. Do you know what's the difference between us and you? You are driving car for long range of the every house apart. We are always living in the apartment, so those population dense in Korea or Japan to make up the Today's China. There are nothing but roach people like you. The girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment